"Reasonable rates, cleans the carpet very good, spots, deodorizes it and it's not real wet when he's done."-Anita Shaw-OKC
"He does a thorough professional job of carpet cleaning"- Toni Mata- OKC
If we clean your Carpets, Tile and Grout, Upholstery, Mattresses, Wood Floor or any other service we offer, and you are not thoroughly thrilled with what we did. We will come back and do it again. If you still are not happy after that we will refund your money and make a $50 donation to the charity of your choice.
We use a Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction System. Typically we use the regular scrub wand which you might have seen before but for really dirty carpets we have the Rotovac. Which you can see in the video above. The Rotovac has two cleaning heads that spin at 750 rpm, so it sprays and extracts the carpet 37.5 times a second. We only use it when needed, right tool for the right job kind of thing, and if we do use the Rotovac we don't charge extra.
Here is what we'll do:
1. Vacuum: We vacuum all of the carpet we are cleaning with a high quality vacuum cleaner. Which is important to do because vacuuming removes the non-soluble dirt and it stands the carpet fibers up so the next step is more effective.
2. Pre-treating: After vacuuming we spray a pre-treatment on the carpet and allow it to dwell for a little bit. It's like pre-treating your laundry, it has to sit there for a little bit to loosen the dirt. Also since the carpet fibers are standing up after vacuuming the pre-treatment will get deeper in the carpet to get the really deep down dirt out. If needed we will pre-treat certain types of stains like Urine, Wine, or Blood at this point.
3. Extraction: When we extract the carpet we use a no residue rinsing agent that helps rinse out the pre-treatment along with the dirt making sure there's nothing left behind except clean carpet. While extracting the carpet we make sure to overlap every stroke so that every square inch of carpet gets thoroughly cleaned.
4. Spot & Stain Removal:Most spots and stains are removed with our regular cleaning process, if there are any left after we extract we will try to get them out and for the most part they will, but not all stains come out.
5. Groom: Finally we Groom the carpet, also called "Finishing". We reset the carpet pile so it is standing straight up to speed the drying process.
We Are Fully Bonded And Insured
Deal details: Special is for any Three Areas up to 500 square feet for all areas combined. Extra square feet and/or additional rooms are 30 cents per square foot. Combination rooms or dual purpose rooms count as two rooms. There may be an extra charge for moving heavy furniture.
Citro's Carpet Cops
2401 N Janeway Ave, Moore, OK 73160
Call us @ 405-631-1209
©1993 to Current Citro's Carpet Cops Last Updated 02/18/2019